PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

stephe26
02-03-09, 22:22
Hello everyone. Been suffering with anxiety for about the last 8 months. About three weeks ago i thought i would try some herbal medictions to help me which i noticed such a big change in how i felt it was wonderful, then silly me went out with my friends on Saturday and really over did the drinking.

So last night had a sleepless night, just as i would drift off i would wake myself shaking??

Then suffered all day today, now worried about going to sleep again

Can not believe how daft i have been x

i hate panicking
02-03-09, 22:38
Hi Stephe26,

Glad the herbal medications working for you..i'm sure the sleep thing is just you being anxious...I have been having trouble sleeping too at the mo due to various reasons and I would'nt worry too much about the drinking thing:)

kittykat
03-03-09, 09:40
Hi there and :welcome: to the site. Alcohol can make us feel like how you are describing, but it will pass so dont worry, we've all been there, you will get good advice on here and it will definately help with things, take care xx

sunshine-lady
03-03-09, 20:58
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

weeble40
06-03-09, 09:08
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx