PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else suffer from these?

ruthie
23-07-05, 23:37
hi
im still so paranoid about my health. the ear fullnessandhead pressure is still going on. but noe i have likw a warm feeling in my chest and my pulse goes fast and i think im going to die!
today i have felt so tired and unwell yet now im too scared to go to sleep just in case i dont wake up.
i have felt sick all day and had the other! ive been taking prozac fluxodine for two weeks now could this be side effects?
can someone reassure me?

love
ruthie

ruthie

shybabyboo
24-07-05, 01:18
do have any allergies? if so it could just be be hay fever! I never had allergies untill this year and it really scared me when I would get the sinus pressure and head aches and would be a little warm all at the same time. If it's just hay fever and allergies, it sounds like it is, then there's nothing to really worry about, many people get it. But if you want to, you could go to the doctors to make sure and take alot of the worrying away.

hope you start to feel better!

Jenn

seh1980
24-07-05, 10:04
hi Ruthie,

It's very normal to have a fast heart beat and pains/sensations in the chest. You have nothing to worry about..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Sal x
24-07-05, 10:57
Hi Ruthie,

I was just the same...........I constantly thought "I am going to die".

I have been taking Fluxotine for amount 6 months now and I would totally recommend them.

For the first month, they didn't seem to work, but my doctor did say that would be the case. I am now 90% better.

When I was at my worst, I couldn't leave the house as I was scared of dying in public.
I can now do most things on my own now and only have the ocasional PA.

Feel free to PM me if you want.

Sal x

vernon
24-07-05, 11:09
Hi Ruthie and welcome dont think i have spoke to you before. Could be side effects the sickness but, all the other symtoms are so common with anxiety. Lots get the health anxiety, I am often sure I am dying and feel real Ill, this has been happening so many years now you would think i should have learned its anxiety. But still get scared of it and its that ear that makes us feel so ill. Best thing is regular relaxation and thinking posative, Keep telling yourself over and over you are ok. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon. Vernon

alexis
24-07-05, 14:09
Hi Ruthie, hope you are feeling a bit better, I get the rapid heart and chest feelings, I have had it all checked out so know it is only anxiety but everyttime it happens I still am just as aware of it.Im fortunate tho that I dont have health worry panics.
Nice music and relaxation could help, do you do yoga, that is good too.
Take care, love Alexis,xx