PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep

shybabyboo
24-07-05, 10:24
i had woke up around 2:30am and right now its about 5:20am and im having a hard time sleeping. i dont know if its cause i had went to a wedding today or not but i cant stop thinking of when my mom and her husband had gotten married a few years ago. i never wanted them to get married or be together. i just keep wishing that i would have said something instead of keeping my mouth shut. i keep thinking well if i would have just said i wouldnt have been in the wedding or would have said something at the time when anyone could have in the middle of it, (when the preacher guy asks if anyone doesnt want to see them get married) that maybe they wouldnt be together today. i dont want them to be together and keep hoping that they get a divorce. i was miserable through the whole wedding that day and my oldest brother and some other people noticed when they saw me sitting there about to cry. i just hope that getting this off of my chest a bit will help me fall back asleep and forget about it. [Sigh...]

Jenn

seh1980
24-07-05, 10:41
Hope you got to sleep in the end Jenn.

What was it that made you not want them to marry?

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

shybabyboo
24-07-05, 17:12
i just never liked him the first time i met him. here's some other reason's that i had posted on a different board

PTSD??? (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4251)

Jenn

seh1980
24-07-05, 17:46
I remember that post now Jenn. Sorry, didn't remember it was you.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do about it now. Your mom knows what he has done and has married him nonetheless so I guess she really loves him..It's hard to know what to say as I don't know the whole story..Does he still do things that he shouldn't?

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal