PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

MizzAggie
03-03-09, 14:57
Hi all, just doing what it says on the tin and introducing myself. :blush:
My name is Angela, Im 22 years old and currently live in northamptonshire. I've had problems with anxiety since I was around 10 years old as I got bullied at school. I was in an abusive relationship from the age of 17 to 20, and it's left me with even more baggage. Im ok going out in my village, but going into town I get panicky. i only go if my mum comes with me now. and meeting new people terrifies me. when ive been to the doctors about it they've just tried to give me sleeping pills or antidepressants, neither of which are what i need. id be interested in speaking to other women who have been victims of abuse, as i think they'd best understand where Im coming from, but any new friends would be great as I don't ever go out anywhere..
Anyway thanks for reading :)

kittykat
03-03-09, 16:46
Hi Angela,

:welcome: to the site, lots of good advice here, sorry you've had such a rough time , and i'm sure there are people here who can relate to what you've been through and offer you some help, there is also a chat room which is fantastic for talking to folks , having a good moan or even that little bit of extra support , we're all here to help, take care xx

sunshine-lady
03-03-09, 20:51
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

SAMKIRMAN
04-03-09, 07:52
hi and welcome i was in a abusive relationship for 5 yrs so totally understand pm if you want a chat its a brilliant site and everyone is friendly

Patty
04-03-09, 11:03
Hi Angela, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
06-03-09, 08:59
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx