PDA

View Full Version : hi advice needed thankyou

charlish74
03-03-09, 19:46
hi i was wondering if this can happen ive had panic and anxiety now for 5 months im ok in my self but some times i have to sit back and think god am i going mad it really feels like it when the attacks come on they can be very scarey but not only that i never had health worries but now i seem to be getting them. i asked my doctor why she said its all part of it. but i went through up until a couple of weeks ago calling 999 once a week dont know why to running to the gp with stomach pains it turned out 2 days later i woke up bleeding really bad called yes 999 rushed me in gave me something to calm the bleeding down at the end of all that it was my period how can panic go from one thing to another any advice more than welcome ohhh the gp has now put me on 40mg of citalepram instead of 20mg xxx

gofishing
04-03-09, 00:49
I don't know if you're male or female. So, your 'bleeding' makes me wonder.

It seems that PA causes some physical symptoms and a lot of bodyaches...it seems that there are typical symptoms for many people, but again, there seem to be some particular symptoms to some specific people. On the other hand, some physical symptom seems to cause PA too. (So, first, I suggest that you need to take thorough physical examination.). I really don't know which one comes first, but I learned that body and mind are really closely connected to each other. In my case, PAs are almost gone, but still symptoms remained; suffering tensions, allergy symptoms etc. Most difficult symptom has been swallowing difficulty, and initially suffocating feeling was also scary...called 911 twice, then gave up on calling 911, bc I quickly learned that they are not helpful. Never bleeded though.

I think that FEAR and physical pain and suffering are two different thing. If you can control FEAR, physical suffering is bearable. FEAR is the most difficult part to overcome, because it deprives of hope and produce deepest darkness you never experienced before. Once you become captivated by FEAR, your body starts to get weak too.
Once you are assurred that you don't have serious desease like cancer or even AIDS by a thorough physical exam, I recommand to fight with FEAR. But, how? Can you fight with FEAR by yourself?

My story: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43558
Tips:positive songs http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44347