PDA

View Full Version : pain in legs advice please x

charlish74
03-03-09, 20:14
:shrug: hi i was wondering if anyone else has had pain in there legs lower calf like youve been running pulling your muscules ect i sometimes get it if im walking my calfs seem to go stiff i dont want to go back to the doctors as ive been there so much with just about everything advice more than welcome

Vanilla Sky
03-03-09, 20:26
Hi there, i have been wondering about this to and would like to know if other people get this as an anxiety symptom. I have had a pain in my calf for long enough and like you the back of my legs get stiff and sore, it is like a pulled muscle,and sometimes i get cramp through the night. So i dont have any advice , im only guessing its the same kind of aches that we anxiety sufferers get in shoulders , neck etc Love Paige x

charlish74
03-03-09, 20:30
well i had this before i had anxiety and panic mmmmmmmm hope some one on here can help us xxx

Utility
03-03-09, 20:35
Hi

This is common with anxiety type tension in legs and arms and so on. Nothing to worry about. Don't be put off going to the doctors if you really feel you have to. Any self respecting doctor will always have a few minutes to spare if a patient needs some advice.

The_Walrus
03-03-09, 22:04
I have Restless Leg Syndrome, it sounds like it could be that? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_leg_syndrome

mickh555
03-03-09, 22:44
If your not used to walking you will get this.I know i did the other week when my car was broke.

Dazo
04-03-09, 08:05
I have alot of tension in my legs, sometimes only on one side. I have done all tests and they came back fine. I have seen neurologists and nothing wrong, they all say it comes from my anxiety and the tension it brings.