PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Theo
24-07-05, 21:50
Hello to everyone,

My name is Theo. I am 37 years old and have been suffering from panic attacks since I was 18.

Very happy (if that is the right word) to find a site that supports and offers help for people with the same condition

sueiamnew
24-07-05, 21:53
Welcome Theo.

pinkscrumpy
24-07-05, 22:32
welcome aboard Theo

Hope we can help

[^][^][^]

MANDIE XX

Meg
24-07-05, 22:36
Hi Theo

When you're ready do tell us a bit more about how these affect you, what sort of treatment you've had and what was happening when this first started

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Claireabell
24-07-05, 22:45
Welcome Theo

You will find lots of help and advice here.

It's great to know that we are not alone in our panic.

Claire

zena
24-07-05, 23:19
Hi Theo,
Welcome to the site honey, hope you find it useful.
You sound like me, I've been suffering since I was 18 and am 37 myself.( until next week)

Hope this site offers you all the help that you need.

with good wishes

Zena

seh1980
25-07-05, 10:28
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Mcched
25-07-05, 14:04
Hi Theo

Welcome aboard!!!!

This is a fantastic site and you'll get lots of support and help!!!

Nikki

lin
25-07-05, 14:59
hi theo

Welcome, yes u will be happy there are lots of support on here.

linda x

Barb
25-07-05, 15:20
Hi Theo

This is an excellant site, its given me more help in a couple of months than i've had in 20 years of suffering with anxiety.

Barb xxx

nomorepanic
25-07-05, 18:23
Thei

Welcome aboard the forum. Hope we can be of some help to you here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

michelleann
25-07-05, 19:19
welcome theo
you will find lots of help and supoort here ive been a sufferer for 9 years and its emotionaly drained me at times, but ive learned so much since joining the site and im starting to get better slowly day by day.
love michelle xxx

sal
26-07-05, 00:12
Hi Theo

So pleased you have found this site. Would love to hear more from you and offer you all the support you need.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".