PDA

View Full Version : Clarify things

michellemumof4
04-03-09, 00:18
Hi to all ,

Some of you will remember and some wont , I just want to clarify something if I may , I am not back here as a moderator , simply a member like the rest of the people here.

To those who were wondering I felt it was needed that you know , my reasons for being here occasionally are my own and it is the decision of the owner of the site who has access.

I hope all are well and those that do remember me know I am always willing to help where possible

love and hugs to all

Michelle xxx

leo05
04-03-09, 00:49
hi mich i remember ya hugs for ya n good to see ya around here for ya

tc

hugs
lea xx

nomorepanic
04-03-09, 13:05
Hi Michelle

Welcome back :yesyes:

I have kept in contact (via MSN) with Michelle on and off since she left and she helped me last year when I was in floods of tears with my throat/swallowing problems. She didn't need to take the time to do that but she did so thanks Michelle.

Good to see you back.

IrishPrincess
04-03-09, 13:16
Good to see you michelle and thanks for the chat last night,really helped.:yesyes: .We need ppl like you around:D

bottleblond
04-03-09, 13:20
:flowers: Well i think it's great that you have came back Michelle.

Your advice and posts were always very popular with members and that can only benifit people.

I have also kept in touch with Michelle. She is a very close friend with a heart of gold.

Welcome back
Loads of love
Lisa
xxx

:hugs:

Patty
04-03-09, 13:41
Hi Michelle, :)

:welcome: back to NMP.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
04-03-09, 14:53
Hi Michelle,

D'ont think we actually spoke but :welcome: back and hope to see you around and chat , take care xx

lorac
04-03-09, 14:59
Hi Michelle good to see you again, welcome back.

Carol x

denize
04-03-09, 16:16
Hi Michelle Lol Yes Its Me You Should Know You Carnt Get Rid Of Me Especially With All The Help And Support You Have Given Me Welcome Back Xxxxxxxxxxxx Denize Xxxxxxxxx

jodie
04-03-09, 18:50
hiya

nice to see you back :yesyes:

jodie xxxx

amandaj
04-03-09, 19:33
hi michelle welcome back hope your well

amandax

weeble40
06-03-09, 08:57
good to see you mich,