PDA

View Full Version : hello

cfb25
04-03-09, 08:47
Hey all.. i've been browsing the forums for a month or so, and finally signed up tonight... a little about myself.. I'm in the USA... (I signed up here because its the best forum I've found on the internet that deals with anxiety) I've found more people here that seem to be dealing with what I deal with, and talking about it in ways that I connect with, so i signed up..
I.. like many.. have GAD... I go through periods of a couple months at a time where all my stuff comes up and I deal with it for awhile, then one day wake up and its all gone... Lately I've been having the physical symptoms more than anything.. I have a heaviness all down my right side, especially in my right ankle/foot and at night, in my right arm and hand, and sometimes in my face... uggh... Ok. well, thats about me.. hope to learn more about all you and hope we can all help eachother out.

CB

kittykat
04-03-09, 10:19
Hi there

:welcome: to the site, lots of good advice here from fellow sufferers, it really helps us through the worrying times, take care xx

Patty
04-03-09, 11:21
Hi CFB, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

lorac
04-03-09, 15:02
Hi

Welcome to the site, I think you will get some good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

cfb25
05-03-09, 08:13
thanks much everyone. i've already learned so much more than my GP or therapist has told me... Ones good at talking, the other at listening, but being able to see that other people are going through what I am helps a ton...(that sounds a little harsh...) I hate to see that other people are dealing with the things that I am, because they suck... but it does help to see i'm not alone..

CB

weeble40
06-03-09, 08:54
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:56
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx