PDA

View Full Version : Help! Feels like im looking out my right eye only

friendstaste
04-03-09, 14:48
I'm very scared right now that I have a brain tumor or that I am going blind. I have an astigmatism in my eye and i dont wear glasses, but i've never had an experience like this.

I started to get this blur in my vision in my left eye at the side when i focused on objects, but i noticed i could move my eyelid up and the blur would go and eventually found that it was my eyelash causing the blur and still does. IT only happens on certain walls like with light or white wall paper.

What im freaking out about the most is that it seems that im only looking out my right eye. Even tho my left eye sight is ok and is working, it just feels like im only looking out my right eye and i can see the side of my nose and even my eyelashes sometimes. Is this normal? I feel like i must have a brain tumor or something.

I went to see the doctor and he shined a light in my eyes to check my pupils and i followed his finger. He said it was fine. But he was a new doctor and you know what anxiety is like it makes you question if he missed something.

I have also just recently changed my diet from normal to 100% raw vegan, im wondering if it could be of my diet change but im not sure as im eating tons healthier now and dropped 4 pounds.

Anyone else get this? Could it be that i always had this? With my diet clearing my foggy mind it seems that alot of things im becoming concious too.

Please help i feel like im on death row here or something.

CJH86
04-03-09, 16:36
Hi, yeah ive noticed this one before...bizarre as it sounds! especially when i look at bright objects, i think its because my eyelashes are quite straight and dont curl upwards very easily.

Most people have a dominant eye, one where the visual acuity is better....Probably by focusing on analysing your eyesight you may have just noticed this. In my case when i look forward i can only see my nose with my right eye, or as it seems!

With regards to diet change some vitamin and mineral deficiencies can cause visual problems but this is usually long term. So long as you are doing this diet properly, are not dropping weight too quickly and have proper intake of proteins and vits + minerals...it shouldnt be causing too many problems.