PDA

View Full Version : bad night :-(

LisaS
25-07-05, 08:33
hi all..

had a really bad night last night. too hot, too cold, really anxious.. hardly slept a wink [|)] and for those of you who know me, i've been doing brilliantly well lately so feel i'm having a bit of a setback.. all morning its like the floodgates have opened and i just want to cry and i can't stop! (i have now as i have to leave for work) dont know how i'm going to make it at work with big puffy eyes and a feeling of uncertainty when i just want to get under my duvet and cry all day and i dont know why! however, I am due on so this is prob not helping.
i really hope this doesnt last and i make it at work, i dont want to have a sicky as i've only been there a month. I'll try and log on at work to let you know how i'm doing but i really hope this feeling doesnt last as i've been doing so well.
thanks for reading my long whinge.
Lisa :(
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

trac67
25-07-05, 10:10
Hi Lisa,
I hope your day is getting better hun. We all have our blips now and again, but stay strong you can overcome it. Also when you are premenstral this sets our hormones all over the place and does make us more tearful and anxious.
Take care and dont let it get you down hun.
Trac:D

its "just a thought"

seh1980
25-07-05, 10:37
Hope you are doing better Lisa!! We all have blips so try not to dwell on it, ok? All the best :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

zena
25-07-05, 12:13
Hi Lisa, Hope your day is getting better for you.
We all do have blips....but..you are a strong person and can overcome them.
As Trac says the hormones do play a big part on the emotion front. Vit B complex and evening Primrose oil are good to take.

with good wishes

Zena

pauline
25-07-05, 12:16
Hi Lisa

Hope things are a little better for you. Honestly it's just your hormones making things seem worse at the moment i am just like you when i am due on. Just tell yourself that it is hormones i think we do need something as to why the anxiety is bad it makes us feel better if we can understand why the anxiety is high. Just a thought but try taking Magnesium Pantothenate this seem's to help calm me me anyway. I take it with a Kava Kava. Take care

Pauline

kairen
25-07-05, 13:35
Hi Lisa,

hope you have felt a bit better as they day has gone on, you did the right thing in going to work as at least u may get some sort of distraction there,

I have been doing really well this year, but still feel weepy and get bad pmt but i know it is all down to that time of the month, i take vitamin b6 complex and evening primrose oils and it had made a dramatic difference to me its taken a few months to see the benefit but i think once you accept that its hormonal it is a bit easier,

Do hope your day is going ok hun
take care

kairen x

henri
25-07-05, 14:38
hey lisa,
sorry you're feeling bad - well done for going in to work.
i'm always really bad around my time of the month, in fact i've gone on the pill to try and sort out my hormones. i take vit B6 and milk thistle tablets as well, which help.
hope your day flies by so you can get back under that duvet soon!
henri x

seh1980
25-07-05, 14:51
Hope you're managing ok at work hun :D

LisaS
25-07-05, 17:22
hi girls,
thanks for replying.. nearly finished work now.. glad i came as it has distracted me.. still dont feel myself and feel very low but i'm sure it must be pmt although i never usually cry so much! and i was so hot last night, is that also a symptom. i bought some vit B6 at lunch 50mg then read that this may be too high a dose? i took one anyway..
will write more when i get home.
hugs,
lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

LisaS
25-07-05, 17:23
also is it ok to take vit b6 with my effexor XR?

Meg
25-07-05, 22:09
Yes it is ok to take it with Effexor and its an ok dose. After a coupl eof weeks go to one every other day.

I now take one a week when I remember several years down the line.

When you replenish do get a vit B complex not just B6.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sal
26-07-05, 00:31
Hi Lisa

Just caught up with your post and so sorry you had a bad night. But you went to work, although you will have felt drained and tired you didnt give in to it and so there you have done great.

Hope tonight is going better for you and i hope you get a good nights sleep and work goes better for you.

You got through it hun and you will again and however i can help i will.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

LisaS
26-07-05, 21:32
hi girls,

just a post to say after a good nights sleep last night, I felt much better today.. had a headache all day, so I know it really must have been PMT and i'm nearly on! I've just never been so emotional before and i think its shocked me into thinking i was really anxious and those memories came flooding back.. i just have to try and keep everything in perspective.. Thanks for all your good advice.. and thanks Meg re vit B6.. I wish I had bought the complex now, but I'll finish these off first, although i bought 90 its gonna take a while! Thanks again - I felt so much better and brighter today.. long may it continue!
big hugs,
Lisa
xxx

seh1980
27-07-05, 10:58
Glad you're feeling better Lisa - PMT can really do it, huh? :D

sal
27-07-05, 21:55
Hi Lisa

Pleased you feel so much better after your bad night. I am always here if you want to talk.

Take care hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".