PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

panicagain
05-03-09, 05:32
I'm Really going mad over this dizziness,,,i've researched it and i now know i must have addison disease:weep: Anyone heard of it? I never did before but i learned about it on another message board and i'm sure i have it, i have the symptoms, bad thing is they say normal dr's have a hard time finding it! I'M SO SCARED!!! Dizziness is the main symptom when this disease is at its END STAGE! I knew something was wrong i just hoped it wouldn't be this serious but suspected it would be:weep: :weep:

Trixie
05-03-09, 05:37
I'm Really going mad over this dizziness,,,i've researched it and i now know i must have addison disease:weep: Anyone heard of it? I never did before but i learned about it on another message board and i'm sure i have it, i have the symptoms, bad thing is they say normal dr's have a hard time finding it! I'M SO SCARED!!! Dizziness is the main symptom when this disease is at its END STAGE! I knew something was wrong i just hoped it wouldn't be this serious but suspected it would be:weep: :weep:

You can also get dizziness through a middle ear infection lots of things can cause dizziness, lack of sleep, too much alcohol arthritis in the neck (I have that and I have to take Serc 18).

Do you suffer from any of the list below?

chronic, worsening fatigue
muscle weakness
loss of appetite
weight loss
I know you will say yes.

Please don't worry perhaps the doctor can check your ears out.

i hate panicking
05-03-09, 06:49
Hi panicagain,

By any chance did you google?

Trixie's right there could be a number of reasons why you are feeling dizzy but I would suggest going to your doctor but i'm sure it's nothing to worry about:)

Take care

angietomjimandcass
05-03-09, 10:08
Hi there,
My mother in law has addison's and trust me i dont think you have it honey.

angietomjimandcass
05-03-09, 10:09
Hows your skin and eyes?

xfilme
05-03-09, 10:46
dizziness is also a predominant symptom of anaemia... are you a vegetarian? have you had your blood tests done for your iron levels? stress can cause a deficiency x