PDA

View Full Version : I am new

sharona
05-03-09, 10:25
Hi

I am new to this so may need some help but feel I need to talk to people who are going through the same symptoms as me before I go carzy.
I have read some really helpful information so far.:)

Sharon

Vanilla Sky
05-03-09, 11:05
Hi Sharona and welcome to NMP, you will find a lot of help and support on here with your fellow sufferers Paige x

kittykat
05-03-09, 15:22
Hi Sharona,

:welcome: to the site , a lot of good advice here that will really help you , take care xx

faith
05-03-09, 18:12
please share what your symptoms are then others can respond to you

sunshine-lady
05-03-09, 19:35
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

eurotrashcub
05-03-09, 19:38
Welcome to this community!

Have a look at the symptoms page, I am sure you will feel relieved straight away and you will be able to relate...

If there is any specific thing that worries you, do a search, there are thousands of useful posts.

I hope this site helps you to recover!

weeble40
06-03-09, 08:52
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sharona
06-03-09, 12:34
Hi All
Thank you, it really helps to know you are all here for people like me. Its great to come on to the site and know you are not alone. I look forward to the comminication.

Thanks

Sharon:hugs:

x_Shazza_x
06-03-09, 14:07
Hi and welcome :) x

lorac
06-03-09, 15:18
Hi Sharon

Welcome to the site, I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

VBBG
06-03-09, 15:47
Hello Sharon and Everybody.

I'm new too. What a wonderful response. I will need to pluck up the courage and make a post too Sharon. I'm so glad I found you all.

VBBG (Madeleine)