PDA

View Full Version : great weekend

darkphantom
25-07-05, 23:42
Hi Guys
just wanted to say this week end i laughed and enjoyed myself for the first time in ages.
Ok it only took me 12 hrs to get there from hertfordshire, i got little lost and ended up in scarbrough it looked close to hartlepool on the map :D
Meeting lea was fantastic i had a great time we did alot of things, from playing on the swings (the big kid in me), playing pool (Lea cheated :D) and going to the tall ships and fun fair, it was brilliant. she made me feel very welcome and looked after me.
Lea made me walk at least 20 miles and back again to the hotel which kept moving away from me. he he, when i left i was 5ft 5ins tall im now 2ft tall, then she makes me drink a barrel of water every day, trying to drown me :D then she makes me walk over every bridge in hartlepool i have fear of bridges, while drinking water :D:D Then she was going to lock me up in the guard house:D
I had so much fun i didnt want the weekend to end, i wished i could of stayed there longer. Im gona try even harder now to get well.
Lea when ive grown again we could do it all over again , thanks babe for the best time ever xxx.
I shall look forward to meeting all my buddys here your all helping me alot.
love you all
susie xxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D can smile again

sal
26-07-05, 00:58
Susie

That is great news and well done you.

Next time you venture up here i would love to meet you.

Pleased you had a great time and feel so good about it, it is great to read a post like yours.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
26-07-05, 04:30
Really glad to hear the visit went so very well .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
26-07-05, 05:15
Hi Susie

I'm so pleased to hear you had such a great time and that this has given you some encouragement to progress with your recovery.

You will get there.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
26-07-05, 12:34
[Wow!] great news!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

lainey
26-07-05, 12:50
Glad you had a good time!

Take care

Elaine x

leo05
26-07-05, 16:08
right where shoud i start

i know with the walk it was only 2 miles at the most LOL and it was all flat! [8D]

i never played on swings i wanted to rock climb but was not allowed cause susie told me off :(

susie was the one that cheated and hid my snooker cue [}:)]
but i did let her win one game out of about 10 which was not easy for me

yor welcome i enjoyed my self too

you did not tell them why i made you walk and drink water all day

and i must say weather was brill even if it were not that sunny as you will know susie what happened (i got sunburnt)

maybe nxt time we wil go and visit some others up here if thats want anyone would like?

nomorepanic
27-07-05, 08:34
Susie and Leanne

I am so pleased you both had a fab time - sounds like you both got something out of the visit.

Well done yo you both and I hope it helped both of you feel a bit better.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Sax
27-07-05, 08:57
:D:D Excellent to hear you so happy susie, I'm really glad you both had such a good time.
The journey sounded a nightmare but well worth it eh!

Good for you

Sax xx