PDA

View Full Version : opinions please maybe far tmi

worriedem
05-03-09, 12:32
first of all i am sorry for tmi...

i have had a couple of posts now about bleeding on tissue after no2..anyway wont go on about that again been to docs loads who insist its just a fissure but have now referred me as its gone on for 4 months!!!!

what i really need to ask is something thats adding to my fear that i have bowel cancer is everymorning i go to the loo with 5 mins of getting up then not again til nxt day but i actually dont know anymore what the normal i need to go feeling is like:( i actually can feel the faeces in my rectum/anus before i get to the loo so there is no putting it off and urgency can be another sign of the c word:( does anyone have this it has only started since i have had the issue with bleeding and been eating alot of fibre/ taking lactulose???

nanny
05-03-09, 13:20
Rest Assured.........

I need to go to the loo within 10 mins of getting up and don't go again until next morning, I think we can get into a routine with that and it just carries on.

I had bleeding just like you and had a fissure, i was reffered to the hospital and had to be addmitted for a couple of hours where they put me to sleep and gave me an injection up my rectum to stop the muscle contracting which was the cause of the fissure, I have been fine since.

Please don't worry, i'm sure your doc has got it right and you'll soon be fixed.:)

kittykat
05-03-09, 14:35
Hi,

you sound pretty similar to me, i need to go as soon as i get up between 5/10mins and like you i cant hold it in and then usually dont go till next morning.........ive stopped taking the lactulose am now on all bran ......yum, i have a fear of bowel cancer as my mum had it , have said to the doctor as ive had fissures , piles , one which thrombosed ouch etc, and he has never been overly concerned so im at the stage of just giving up now ., dont know anymore, but as ive had these issues for a while and am still here it must be okay xx

worriedem
05-03-09, 21:38
thanks for your reassurance xxx