PDA

View Full Version : me!

NB
05-03-09, 20:09
Hi, I am 30 and have a good life, yet each time i get somewhere, i wreck it with my irrational, over analytical thinking...i know i do it, i hate doing it..but dont know how to stop

suzy-sue
05-03-09, 23:54
Hi and welcome to n.m.p. youll get lots of support here and theres some great information:welcome: luv sue

kittykat
06-03-09, 08:38
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here that really helps also a good chatroom as well , take care xx

weeble40
06-03-09, 08:44
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

alisia
06-03-09, 09:16
Hi there NB and :welcome: .
Im very similar,all my adult life ive done nothing but analyse every little thing & end up being totally irrational.I can tell myself over & over that whatever im thinking is totally irrational & to stop thinking so deeply about every little thing but i find it impossible to do so.Ive wrecked a few good relationships that ive been in because of it.
Not much help to you i know but i just wanted to let you know youre not alone :)

leezy_lou
06-03-09, 09:30
welcome i hope this helps you out

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:50
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx