PDA

View Full Version : "It's worse than that, he's PsychoPoet, Jim...!"

NoPoet
05-03-09, 23:42
Hello all, I'm the PsychoPoet :yesyes:

I joined last night to help people who are going through the same things I've been going through. I have suffered with anxiety, depression, stress, tension and the occasional bout of itching between my toes, although I'm sure that was caused by those cheap socks I bought from Primark. Never again! :lac:

I still suffer from all of the above (apart from the itchy feet) on occasion, so I'm not out of the woods yet, but hopefully one day :shades:

I have got a weird sense of humour but hopefully I won't get kicked out onto my finely sculpted buttocks. You can always PM me for help if you want. I can always amuse you with horror stories about my travesty of a love life. I'm not shy by the way, you can ask me about anything if you think I can help.

I'll see you on the forums :yahoo:

i hate panicking
05-03-09, 23:45
:welcome: you are funny...lol:roflmao:

suzy-sue
05-03-09, 23:47
Hi and Welcome to N.M.P. Nice to see you have a good sense of humour.Youll get lots of support here luv sue:welcome:

NoPoet
05-03-09, 23:50
Thanks ladies, I am hoping my, er, "unique" sense of humour will help people as much as my actual advice :D

EDIT: In fact it probably will :(

(Only joking ;))

Veronica H
05-03-09, 23:51
:welcome: Psycho Poet, glad you have found us. This is a very supportive place.

Veronica

NoPoet
06-03-09, 00:05
Thank you :D

Flippin' 'eck, it says there are 6 people viewing this thread, that's almost as many people as watched the final episode of Survivors.

Oceanblue
06-03-09, 00:13
Hi Jim,

Welcome here :) . I think we bumped into eachother on The Jade Goody Thread :tongue:.

Hope you find the Site useful.

Cya around :flowers:

kittykat
06-03-09, 08:42
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, oh and by the way i was one of the six that watched the final episode of survivors...........:D :D take care xx

weeble40
06-03-09, 08:43
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 22:00
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

NoPoet
23-03-09, 22:09
Oh I forgot about this thread! Thank you for the kind words everyone! When I joined, I was simply here to help, but it turns out I need helping just like everyone else :D

Here's a little picture of my baby/best friend/pride and joy/wife: :hugs:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/nopoet406/june.jpg

PoppyC
23-03-09, 22:38
Nice car!
Hi and Welcome to NMP :)

Poppy!

NoPoet
23-03-09, 22:44
Thank you :D

That photo won "photo of the month" on a website - for 6 months running :D :D

lenore