PDA

View Full Version : hello i got a question please answer

leezy_lou
06-03-09, 09:11
so my sleep has been way off i wil wake up and then an hour later go back to sleep and slep all night and then the other day i didnt sleep and then i went to sleep at a different time my sleep keeps changing the last couple days i been feelin really weird like i thought i was pregnant cause i keep gettin weird pains all over me liek in back my tummy and evry where else and then sharp pains in my head they scare me.... i just dont feel like myslef at all today i woke up and i was in panic i had hot flashes i just woke up and i was really scared and i thought i was dieing i woke up like that i was all panicky and i have no clue why i been takin effexor xr 75 for a long time but i just moved out on my own and i wa having friend issues and issues with the ex i wonder if that has anything to do with why i freaked out i just been worrying about s**t right now and my life isnt that great right now soooo i was just woundering does any one else expiernce this all though they been on meds i thought i would be done with this gad uhhh make it go away it makes me feel not myself

my syptoms this morning were
woke up all panicky
had like a surge of hot flashes and that feeling of tingliness thats goes threw out your whole body

i wsnt awake all the way so my vision was off
i felt like i was dyieng like i woke up and tehn went back to sleep and woke up feling like that it scared me bad

please help i hope i am not alone .. why am i feelin like this

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

leezy_lou
06-03-09, 09:32
so i guess i am all alone here huh???????

belle
06-03-09, 09:49
Hi..
I'm sorry you're feeling like this.
I can kind of relate to the tingling feelings in the mornings (but i have more of a vibration running through my body).
I'm sure you'll find lots of support and advice here :)

x

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:49
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx