PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks

tracywatts
06-03-09, 13:06
Hi i have recently joined , i started having panic attacks five months ago when my son joined the army and now it seems if a problems arises my panic attacks come back.

i have reduced the symptoms by controlling my breathing but i want my life to get back to normal

kerry d
06-03-09, 13:59
hi tracy i too started having panic attacks when my eldest son started to go drinking in town only to discover him comming home with a black eye or broken nose it is awful thing to go through i know what you are going through the way ive tried to combat it is to realise we can only guide them and be there for then when they need us and worrying about them only contributes to the panic along with all the other side effects but we are mothers and thats what we do best is worrying hope you feel better soon it is a long hard journey but we will gat there take care x

challangerchris
06-03-09, 15:11
Hi Tracy.

Hope you get some help from here. Take care! :hugs:

kittykat
06-03-09, 18:47
Hi tracy,

:welcome: to the site, lots of good advice here that will really help you , take care xx

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:46
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx