PDA

View Full Version : Hi peeps i am new. :0)

mrsmidgley
06-03-09, 16:24
:) Hi everyone i would just like to introduce myself. My name is Tracie and i suffer with agrophobia and anxiety/panic attacks. I have suffered these for about 18 years on and off now.. i thik it stems from when i was abused and in violent relationships. I got sexually assaulted at work last year and that really knocked my confidence BIG time, and my agrophobia has got worse. I dont go out of the house unless im with my hubby or my children and i cant go on buses or in shopping centres etc.. as the over whelming sense of panic i get is just horrid :weep: . I am on antidepressants as i have been realy low, and i have been referred for some counselling as i want to moe on with my life as i can not beleive i have sat over the years watching the world go by out of the window. Anyway i guess thats about it for now lol. Any tips on how to get around the site etc greatly appreciated, and thank you for reading this post if i havnt bored you :winks: . xxxxx

Love and hugs

Tracie. xxxx

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:47
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

kittykat
08-03-09, 00:10
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice here that really helps, take care xx

Damien
08-03-09, 00:15
Hi Tracie huuugs

i hate panicking
08-03-09, 00:19
:welcome:Tracie

weeble40
10-03-09, 10:59
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Void123
10-03-09, 11:02
Welcome Tracie :)