PDA

View Full Version : Help! Am i normal? Am i losing my mind?

friendstaste
06-03-09, 19:14
So after i changed my diet i started to notice i was panicking about my eyes and i had an eye test turns out it was just my astigmatism.

The problem is I was fearing i had a brain tumor and i still have these wierd kind of symptoms and its scaring me

I keep fearing that i will lose my mind and start hallucinating like an insane person

My mind is constantly racing in a loop of voices and songs, stuff that doesnt even make sense

I will get horrible voices and thoughts and random swear words in my head

I am having a hard time focusing and very forgetful and when i read words i sometimes make a mistake and add words to them that arent there, is that even normal?? I make spelling mistakes too

DO i have something wrong with me? Am i going nuts or schizo?

samtheman
07-03-09, 16:57
No you are not going nuts, you have anxiety, thats all it it, ANXIETY! Nothing to worry about. Are you on meds? If not go see your doctor, get some meds and then arrange some CBT, We have all had these thoughts, and thats all they are thoughts. Don't worry about them and make a doctors appointment.

Anxious_gal
07-03-09, 20:14
maybe OCD? i know people with OCD get thoughts in their head sometimes.
it may be anxiety n you should see your doctor.
do the voices seem real to you? if you know the voices are not real then belive me you are pretty sane!