PDA

View Full Version : FREE NMP promotional leaflets/postcards

nomorepanic
06-03-09, 21:08
I know that some of you have previously handed out the No More Panic postcards and flyers to GP surgeries, libraries, colleges etc but I never know if you need any more so I have added them to the online shop so you can order them there if you run out.

Please look here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=81

They are FREE but I am limiting it to 30 per person or I will run out fast and obviously I have to pay the postage costs as well.

If you are ordering something else from the shop then just add them to the order if you need any.

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:32
Thanks for pointing this out Nicola

I didn't know that these were available. I would certainly like some. I go to a resource centre for people with mental health issues and I sure some of the other service users would be intrested at looking what the site has to offer.
I will have a look in the NMP shop a perhaps buy something as to save postage.

xxx

nomorepanic
08-03-09, 16:06
I have posted yours today for you Sunshine

sunshine-lady
08-03-09, 20:46
Many thanks Nicola

Look forward to recieving them as well as the sw**ky pen and Rescue Remedy. The Rescue Remedy is an absolute bargain and a lot cheeper than I have paid in the past!

take care xxx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

sunshine-lady
08-03-09, 20:48
Oops the NMP filter didn't like the word sw-anky!!!

viremarthius
15-04-09, 05:42
Will you ship these to Canada? I work in a school for at-risk youth as a teacher and our guidance staff could really use these.

lotte_82
15-04-09, 07:03
I also did nit know these where available....I will have a word with my GP's practice and see if I can leave some there!!..I do think this board is a fantastic place and if it can help others realise that they are not alone in feeling like this then great...
Lotte
xx

nomorepanic
15-04-09, 09:20
Will you ship these to Canada? I work in a school for at-risk youth as a teacher and our guidance staff could really use these.
Yes I will

Please PM me your address. Thanks