PDA

View Full Version : Hi brand new member from sunny Glasgow

Blair
26-07-05, 17:45
Hi I'm Blair, 24 years old and started having anxiety almost 6 months ago. In this time I have had 2 panic attacks, feeling short of breath, finding it hard to swallow and generally having this anxious cloud suffocating my brain.

I take St Johns Wort and although it seemed to help for a while the panic is starting to come back a bit. Going to see the doctor again soon to see what he recommends.

This seems like a great place to come and read positive stories and it makes me feel a lot better to read them.

I used to go out all the time and I love going to gigs and pubs but recently I've had to calm it all right down but I'm only 24 and I'm determined to get my life back to the way it was before.

Blair

pinkscrumpy
26-07-05, 17:47
Hi Blair

A big warm welcome to you.

Hope you find some comfort with the site

[8D][8D][8D]

MANDIE XX

Blair
26-07-05, 17:50
Thanks, I have been all over the internet trying to find answers but end up making myself feel worse, this place is a nice change :)

leo05
26-07-05, 18:02
hi and welcome blair,

hope you find this site useful i know i do

feel free to pm me anytime ok

take care

leanne [8D]

seh1980
26-07-05, 18:03
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

michelleann
26-07-05, 18:09
hi blair
welcome to the forum you will find lots of help and support here, we have all experinced the dreaded anxiety/panic attacks at one point or another and at different levels but we are all here for each other, again welcome to the site:D
michelle xxx

Karen
26-07-05, 18:18
Hi Blair

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Barb
26-07-05, 20:59
Hi Blair

You will get lots of support here, i certainly have

A big welcome

Barb xxx

nomorepanic
27-07-05, 08:27
Hi Blair

A warm welcome aboard the forum and I hope you can find some answers to all your questions here and get some support.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Theo
27-07-05, 15:02
Hi Blair,

Welcome to the site. I have recently joined myself and it has been really useful

Hope to speak to you at some point

Theo

lainey
27-07-05, 15:22
Hi Blair

Welcome to the forum

Take care

Elaine x

Peru83
27-07-05, 15:29
Welcome

Take carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Claireabell
27-07-05, 20:52
Welcome to this site Blair, you will find lots of help and advice here.

Please do not feel that you are alone, we are all here to help each other.

Claireabell

sal
27-07-05, 21:36
Hi Blair

Sorry you are not feeling too well at the moment, it is great that you have found this site. You are still holding on to the positive thoughts which is great and we will help you all we can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".