PDA

View Full Version : fed up

dizzydruid
27-07-05, 10:36
Hi all,
I had a long weekend camping with the kids and my bloke, it was great. I had been worried about anxiety but in the event I was generally ok. It was so nice to get out of Norwich and forget about everything.
yesterday I had to go to the doctors to review my antidepressents. I said everything ws fine, that I am much less anxious than I was a month ago and he prescribed me some more.
Then at home as the afternoon went on I felt a pain around my lowest rib on one side and when I touch it, it feels really tender :( now of course as usual I am worried its something terrible, though what I'm not sure. Why couldnt I have had it when I went to see the doctor then I could have asked him to look at it and hopefully put my mind at rest.
I am sooo fed up with constant worrying over every little pain I get somewhere in my body.

lucy x

seh1980
27-07-05, 10:53
hi Lucy,

I get things like this the whole time and you really don't have anything to worry about. All people get aches and pains that are very normal - it's just that we worry about them for some reason!! Try to relax and forget about it..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal