PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Here

JulesD
07-03-09, 11:09
I have been reading this website and am so grateful that there is somewhere to come for advice. I have Post Natal Depression, which has manifested itself in the form of health anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety and previously OCD. I am on citalopram which has been helping and I have had CBT. I am alot better to what I was a year ago, the OCD thoughts have subsided, but am still left with anxiety, panic attacks and health anxiety. However I am gradually getting to grips with the HA and only really relapse when i am stressed or around times of my period weirdly. My mum suffers terribly with health anxiety and it is more for her benefit that i have come on here looking for advice because I am terribly worried about her. Anyway thanks for listening i will be posting shortly about my mum, and hoping to get some advice. thank you.

challangerchris
07-03-09, 14:03
Hi JulesD,

I'm glad the citalopram and CBT has has a positive influence on you.

Sounds like you've haqd it hard, but your moving forwards which sounds very promising for you.

Take care,
Chris

lorac
07-03-09, 14:09
Hi Jules

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

bottleblond
07-03-09, 16:00
Hi Jules

Welcome to NMP and it's lovely to see you here.

Lisa
x

P!nk!sh
07-03-09, 18:12
Hello .. welcome to the site :)

i hate panicking
07-03-09, 19:01
:welcome: JulesD,

you'll get lots of help and advice here:)

kittykat
07-03-09, 19:52
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here and also a really good chatroom as well, take care xx

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:40
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx