PDA

View Full Version : Hello.....

noodle1
07-03-09, 21:16
Ive suffered from anxiety for along time but it has been managed with avoidance of busy shops, buildings, clothes shopping on line.
I work as a nurse in general practice and enjoy spending my day on a one to one with all my patients.
Things got worse though before xmas problems with my vision (still not told GP about that) rght eye and i get terrible pains in my rght calf muscle twitching ect ect. before I went to the Dr I was that sure I had MS anxiety didnt even come into it. Dr started me on propanolol beta blocker which calmed the palpatations and tremours but not muscle tension and eye problems, I get into vicious circles with symptoms and diagnosis running around in my head.
I went back and told Him I was fine, then my husband took me back and made me tell the truth, todays 2nd day of citalopram 10mgs, my jaws been that clenched today my teeth hurt. at least reading all your posts I realise Im not the only one with these symptoms and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

sunshine-lady
07-03-09, 21:34
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
10-03-09, 14:42
Hi Rachael, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

kittykat
10-03-09, 16:58
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice here and also a good chatroom if you need it, take care xx

lorac
10-03-09, 17:38
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will find some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol