PDA

View Full Version : BIG SURPRISE!!!!

linjane
27-07-05, 16:44
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is ok.....I have just found out that I am pregnant!

I am quite surprised...as you can imagine....

I feel ok at the moment, but I have been having quite a few missed beats, are these still common in pregnancy???

Don't know what else to say really.....

Love Linda.xxx

EmmaJane
27-07-05, 17:09
Oh Linda,

A very well done to you all. Congratulations. I wish you well. Will pm you later

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

seh1980
27-07-05, 18:31
[Wow!] Linda CONGRATS!!!!! :D[^]:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

nomorepanic
27-07-05, 18:31
Many congratulations Linda:D

I hope it all goes well with the pregnancy and you don't get morning sickness lol!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

carlin
27-07-05, 20:57
Hi Linda,
Congratulations!!!well done to you (and your partner of course), missed beats can occur anytime pregnant or not, i know hormones do play a part?, but i'm no expert, you will be fine, enjoy and let them spoil you rotten!! xxxxx

sal
27-07-05, 21:53
Congratulations hun, that is great news and i am sure this will be a new beginning. I am so over the moon for you and i will be in touch very soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
27-07-05, 21:59
Congratulations Lin . If you've had missed bbeats its likely that they will continue as before

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
27-07-05, 22:14
Congratulations Linda.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pinkscrumpy
28-07-05, 01:26
congratulations linda

keep us all posted at each stage

[:o)][:o)]

MANDIE XX

kate
28-07-05, 08:33
Congratulations, Linda! When is baby due?

Love Kate x

alexis
28-07-05, 09:18
Hey congratulations Linda, keep in touch, love Alexis,xx

lainey
28-07-05, 09:28
Hi Linda

Congratulations to you.
Take care

Elaine x

mumof4
28-07-05, 10:07
congratations when i was pregrannt with my son who is now 8 months i felt great through it all.

all the best.

linjane
29-07-05, 09:28
Hello,

Thanks for all the congratulations!!

The baby is 'due in March, ages yet! I think they will keep a close eye on me, because of what happened with Cory. I went to the docs on Wednesday and he has taken me off the propranalol and said I should wait until I see the midwife to discuss if I should take anything for the missed beats. I've also got a cold, so I'm finding that my heart is also 'racing' quite a bit. I suppose I've got to get used to all the new changes in body.

Meg, the only thing I am worried about at the moment is how the missed beats will affect me while I am pregnant, I just hope they don't get any worse and spoil this special time. Stupidly, I did think they wouldn't be there if I was pregnant, but I should have realised I'm not that lucky.

Anyway, any advice will be gladly received and thanks again for all your good wishes.

Love, Linda.x

sal
29-07-05, 16:01
Hi Linda

March will soon come round!! I am sure they will keep an close eye on you after what happened to Cory.

I know you will be fine through this and we are all here to support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

linjane
29-07-05, 17:05
Thanks Sal and thanks for your lovely text the other night. I will reply, honest, just can't seem to get on with stuff at moment. How are you doing?

Take care,
Speak to you soon,
Love, Linda.

kairen
29-07-05, 18:17
congratulations Linda,

im made up for you, just take it easy and let everyone make a fuss of you

take care,

kairen x