PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on 30mg or more of Cipralex?

BexMindingMind
08-03-09, 01:37
Hey everyone,

I've been on Cipralex for a year and a half now, mostly on 30mg (my current dosage.) Is anyone else on this high of a dose? I'm a bit concerned as I've had a few instances where I forgot or missed a dose and it made me really jittery and unable to focus. I'm worried I've built up a dependency and don't know if I should be lowering my dose. I know these are great questions for my GP but I just thought I'd do a little survey to see if anyone else is on such a high dose.

Thanks,
Bex

torontotodd
17-03-09, 03:14
I am on 30mg and have been for a year. I have gone as high as 40mg when I felt I needed the extra. That's because 2 friends who are on it were both prescirbed by their therapists to go to 40 (and have heard of many others), but when my MD said he only wanted me on 30 max I went back down.

There isn't a huge difference, in fact I think I function better on the lower doses, but I will take a half pill somedays if I feel I need it.

witchywoo
24-03-09, 21:23
do any of u have problems with longer periods every month as im also on 30mg and have had this annoying symptom that wont go away! and i also worry about the 30mg does as i was told 20mg is the highest ...all very confusing xxxx :wacko: