PDA

View Full Version : weird bubbling sensation in groin

RibbonBows
08-03-09, 14:09
This is a persistent thing and it's really starting to bother me. I seem to have fluttering sensations everywhere, especially just underneath my left breast but that comes and goes whereas the groin one was is pretty much constant.

Its an unusual feeling, not painful just annoying. Almost like I have trapped wind thats moving around a lot, but obviously its too low down for that. Feels like air bubbles in my groin, just where the leg ends and the torso begins.

Really worrying about this now.
Anyone else have this?

seeker
08-03-09, 18:30
Yes, I sometimes get this - I think it's because there are lots of tendons and muscles in that area, and they just sort themselves out sometimes.

angietomjimandcass
08-03-09, 19:30
You could have pulled a mucle.

justbananas
08-03-09, 21:48
is it a vibrating sensation? if so, i get that in those areas. can you describe it more?

RibbonBows
08-03-09, 21:52
yeah I suppose it is like a vibration.
I'm not really very good at describing it but do you think if it was anything serious it would also be very painful?

justbananas
09-03-09, 03:59
i get this too - i think it's just a nerve craziness thing - to do with anxiety. a lot of people here get the same thing. just try not to pay attention to it.

justbananas
09-03-09, 04:00
mine feels like a cell phone buzzing against my chest, foot, u name it

sk
12-12-11, 04:18
Yes Yes. Looks like I am gettting as similar sensation- a vibrating cellphone sensation right at that important part on mine below the belt. Keeps on distracting me. Wonder what it is, and if it has got something to do with the drugs I took for pains management for a week's time after my dental surgery? Did any of you contacted your doc on your prob? what did the doc say?