PDA

View Full Version : welcome to me!

jm2009
08-03-09, 14:24
hi everybody my name is James and I am new to these forums. I have suffered from panic attacks for about 7 months now and am starting to accept the low points and feelings I have as part of the course of panic. I feel as if I have actually improved a little bit by just reading some of the great threads which have been posted on these forums.

I love the comfortable and positive atmosphere which is coming from these forums and congratulate all of you for sharing your experiences. I hope to continue to improve to get over anxiety and panic, hopefully with some more help from these forums. Please make me feel comfortable in these forums as I am a bit nervous about this!
:wacko:

Veronica H
08-03-09, 18:23
:welcome: James. This is a friendly and supportive place. Glad you have joined us.

Veronica:bighug1:

P!nk!sh
08-03-09, 18:38
hey James

welcome to the site

make your self at home :D

i hate panicking
08-03-09, 20:16
:welcome: James x

sunshine-lady
08-03-09, 21:30
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

kittykat
09-03-09, 08:50
Hi there James and :welcome: to the site a lot of good advice here that really helps, take care xx

weeble40
10-03-09, 10:57
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx