PDA

View Full Version : Another newcomer!

Anastasia
27-07-05, 17:47
Hi everyone
I'm new here. Not used to forums so I'll do my best! Agoraphobic 47 year old. Have read lots of your messages and feeling a little less awful already - there are so many of us sufferers in this country (UK) actually I'm shocked.
Take care everyone
Anastasia:)

MardyBum
27-07-05, 17:51
Hiya and welcome your in the right place, I wa shocked wen I found this place and read up about what was the matter with me. There are more people out there feelin the same as you then you will ever know!

keep your chin up everyone on here is so lovely and they made me feel better from the moment I registered here

love Lesley

nomorepanic
27-07-05, 18:02
Hi Anastasia

A big warm welcome aboard the forum and I hope we hear more from you and get to know you better.

Let us know if you have any questions etc.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
27-07-05, 18:28
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Claireabell
27-07-05, 20:45
Welcome to the site, you will find lots of help and advice here.

You are not alone.

Claireabell

Karen
27-07-05, 21:37
Hi Anastasia

Welcome to the forum.

You are certainly not alone and will find many who have similar difficulties here.

Seems you are doing fine using the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
27-07-05, 21:38
Hi Ana

Pleased finding this site has helped you and i hope you carry on posting so we can help you realise that you are not alone.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
27-07-05, 21:52
Hello,

When you're ready do tell us a bit more about your circumstances and how you're progressing

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

pinkscrumpy
28-07-05, 01:21
hi ana

welcome aboard

hope we can all help

[8D][8D][8D]

MANDIE XX

lainey
28-07-05, 09:40
Hi Anastasia

Welcome to the forum, you'll get loads of help and support here from like minded people.

Take care

Elaine x

michelleann
29-07-05, 08:59
hi anatasia
welcome to the forum, it is a huge relief to know your not alone:D
we are all here for each other.
michelle xxx