PDA

View Full Version : Depersonalization

27-07-05, 18:30
Can anyone recommend any natural remedies or tablets or such things I can get from somewhere like Holland and Barret for Depersonalization?

seh1980
27-07-05, 19:40
I would assume that you would take the same things as you would for anxiety/depression so Vitamin B, Cod Liver Oil, Omega3, Omega6, etc. :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
27-07-05, 22:15
Yes plus the best way through this is good all round holistic care with priority for good regular food, exercise and deep relaxation

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

27-07-05, 23:24
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I would assume that you would take the same things as you would for anxiety/depression so Vitamin B, Cod Liver Oil, Omega3, Omega6, etc. :D

<div align="right">Originally posted by seh1980 - 27 July 2005 : 18:40:48</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Ok thanks guys:D which one is the best out of those 4 or do diffrent ones work on diffrent people?

Meg
28-07-05, 05:33
Vit B complex and an Omega 3 .
They wil not cure you as such but will support your nervous system during this hard time.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

28-07-05, 20:09
hi, thankyou will by these. Can any medicine cure or is it more of a mental battle within yourself to beat it?

seh1980
28-07-05, 20:52
You have to work hard too. The meds won't do it all :D