PDA

View Full Version : hi,i'm a newbie.hello

funkyfairy
08-03-09, 21:34
:) well,i have read a few of the forums,feel as though i hav many twins with the same thoughts as mine.i am not an alien and i am not alone....
i am 40 years old and having been experencing anxiety for around 3 years now.
i am married with 3 children.my eldest son brendan is 21 yrs,my second son is 6 on sun 15th march.then my daughter who is 3 1/2 yrs.
i experienced my first panic attack 3yrs ago,i didn't know what a panic attack was then!! sure do now.
have had different medication,anti depressants,beta blockers.currently only have beta blockers and have recently started st.johns wort [10 days now]
i have bad side affects from prescribed antidepressants and they have been horrid.hoping the herbals will work..
finally found a site where there are peeps to talk to make friends and have good days!!

sunshine-lady
08-03-09, 22:18
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us, you are certainly not alone. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

i hate panicking
09-03-09, 00:08
:welcome:funkyfairy

kittykat
09-03-09, 08:56
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice here that really helps, take care xx

weeble40
10-03-09, 10:53
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Caridrum
10-03-09, 11:39
I hope you're not an alien:\

I've only just started to think I'm sane, lol.

Welcome to the board, and come into chat anytime - friendly in there an besides, with a name like "funkyfairy" you got to to be a little weird like me:) Haha.

Cari x

funkyfairy
10-03-09, 11:46
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us, you are certainly not alone. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx
hi,thankyou for a hello..
i am just so pleased to have found a genuine site,people to talk to who understand where i am coming from.
thankyou
lisa
xx

funkyfairy
10-03-09, 11:48
:welcome:funkyfairy
hi,thankyou

funkyfairy
10-03-09, 11:50
I hope you're not an alien:\

I've only just started to think I'm sane, lol.

Welcome to the board, and come into chat anytime - friendly in there an besides, with a name like "funkyfairy" you got to to be a little weird like me:) Haha.

Cari x
hi, sane how wonderful!! i hope to get back there someday.
weird oh yes just a little,well maybe a lot lol.
everybody is so nice here i hope to make some new friends,peeps to
talk to.
have a good day
lisa
x

funkyfairy
10-03-09, 11:52
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx
hi emma,
thankyou for the warm welcome.i hope to meet some nice friends here
and i think i will be.i can go to the chat room after i have been a member for 5 days,i think i have 1 day to go.
have a nice day spaek to you soon
lisa
x

funkyfairy
10-03-09, 11:54
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice here that really helps, take care xx
hi,thankyou for the warm welcome.
i tink i have found the correct stop,all seems to be genuine here
at last..hope tomake some nice friends.
see you soon
lisa
x

Patty
11-03-09, 13:43
Hi Funkyfairy, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I hope all is going well with the St Johns Wort.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

funkyfairy
11-03-09, 13:54
hi, thankyou.yes i am finding the site very useful and very helpful.so many people with so many worries and fears,this site really is a great help for all.it isfantastic well done and thankyou to the founders.
not sure whether the st.johns wort are taking affect as yet but feelin okay.
thankyou for your interest and i hope all is well with you also.
take care
lisa
x

suzy-sue
11-03-09, 20:41
Hi and WELCOME Lisa!,Good luck with the Herbals.Im sure youll get lots of support here ,Take care luv sue:welcome:

funkyfairy
11-03-09, 21:57
hi, thankyou,thankyou.
i love it here already.day 5 tomorrow i can visit the chat rooms.
cant wait
yipee.
take care
lisa
x