PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with these results???

panicagain
09-03-09, 02:38
I went to the dr, got blood tests, got an ekg, and the normal exam stuff. The blood tests came back all normal, the ekg was normal and the exam was normal too but i just can't accept that nothing is wrong, mainly with my heart. The dr said the Best test to have is a stress test but it costs way too much money right now for me but he did say he didn't think it was my heart cuz it sounds and looks fine from the ekg but the ekg doesn't show much. What would you do? I have pressure in the chest area and now in the throat but the throat thing just started. I'm really uncomfortable with the pressure but he thinks its my stomache, i think he's wrong but this is the second set of tests i've had in the past two weeks from two different dr's but i know everything doesn't show up in blood tests. I'm going broke paying for tests and dr's but i NEED to find out whats wrong with me. Hubby thinks Nothing is wrong and i need to relax. What would you do with these results? Do you think i should still try and get more tests done or accept the ones i've had?:weep: :weep: :weep:

purplehaze
09-03-09, 02:58
if there was anything wrong it would show up in the tests. Dont worry about it and accept what your dr has said.

Trixie
09-03-09, 06:23
I went to the dr, got blood tests, got an ekg, and the normal exam stuff. The blood tests came back all normal, the ekg was normal and the exam was normal too but i just can't accept that nothing is wrong, mainly with my heart. The dr said the Best test to have is a stress test but it costs way too much money right now for me but he did say he didn't think it was my heart cuz it sounds and looks fine from the ekg but the ekg doesn't show much. What would you do? I have pressure in the chest area and now in the throat but the throat thing just started. I'm really uncomfortable with the pressure but he thinks its my stomache, i think he's wrong but this is the second set of tests i've had in the past two weeks from two different dr's but i know everything doesn't show up in blood tests. I'm going broke paying for tests and dr's but i NEED to find out whats wrong with me. Hubby thinks Nothing is wrong and i need to relax. What would you do with these results? Do you think i should still try and get more tests done or accept the ones i've had?:weep: :weep: :weep:

The results are fine you are fine now try and face facts that there is nothing physically wrong with you. Count yourself lucky there are thousands of people in this world that would love to have your results.

Forget having any more tests as you won't believe them anyway so why waste your money.:)