PDA

View Full Version : my head always feels wierd and it freaks me out!!! HELP!

Judas Gamez
09-03-09, 11:26
so hey everyone i am 21 year old and i have a anxiety/panic disorder. i have went through all the terrible symptoms such as depersonalization depersonilization palpitations pins and needles ect ect... and everything seemed to go away except the feeling in my head. i have this really wierd feeling in my head that is so hard to explain almost as if you hit your funny bone but in your head and without the pain just this real heavy pressure and it goes from left to right and it gets me antsy or it gives me a real bad head zap. it freaks me out because i just feel like some thing wrong is about to happen. and then it get my whole anxiety trip up and then i cant be normal from there. i just want to know if anyone feels this here??? i dont take meds anymore unless i feel like i need to. i have been to the doc for pretty much everything you can think about. and i just want to know if this goes away eventually or what. to add i always feel like its what i eat because i tend to get it after i eat and for some reason when i watch TV or on the COMP. just want to know if anyone feels this way. oh and im a hypochandriac also because i think i have everything so if anyone can give me some relief i would be oh so thankful:wacko:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif