PDA

View Full Version : john kabat zinn on youtube

PUGLETMUM
09-03-09, 11:33
:D hello all, im putting this here as the books i have about mindfullness are aimed at helping to prevent replapse of depression, but i think it can also be relevent to anyone - he also does a mindfullness book for stress relief too but i havent got that yet.

anyway just to say if anyone knows about or has heard mindfullness mentioned and wants to get an idea about it you can go and watch this hour long video :yesyes:

PUGLETMUM
09-03-09, 11:36
:blush: oh sorry, in my rush to tell you i forgot to mention - its john kabat zinn talking on youtube about mindfullnes:blush:

jackie7
09-03-09, 12:36
i have all his books and it as the start of my meditation practice, how do i get on this to see him

thanks
jackie

PUGLETMUM
09-03-09, 14:30
:yesyes: hi jackie, i googled jonkabatzinn and it came back with jonkabatzinn guided mindfulness session at google on youtube - so its jon doing a guided minfulness session at google - i found it interesting, i already rate this meditation style highly so it was nice to see him in the flesh too, im gonna get some more of his books too:yesyes:

jackie7
10-03-09, 15:41
i can also recommend a author and buddhist monk by the name of thich nhat hanh

i am never without his books and in particular " the heart of the buddhist teachings - transforming suffering into peace"

i also recommend jons cds on yoga and meditation t o accompany his brilliant book " full catastrophe living"

will look up utube

thanks, hope to talk soon

jackie