PDA

View Full Version : Hi new girl

tizwiz
09-03-09, 16:20
Im thrilled to have found this web site as I have been suffering with anxiety for about 30 years on and off. It started with a huge panic attack when I was at my swimming class at the age of 12 I didn't know what it was I thought I was going nuts. I couldn't tell anyone which of course just made it worse, I became terrified of going out, eating, socializing and my own health. I have suffered with ocd also but thankfully that doen't seem so bad now. However I do find that stressful periods in life bring back the anxiety, and Im going through the worst stressful period of my life now. Im hoping this site will help me as a non sufferer just can't understand.

Deepest Blue
09-03-09, 16:44
Hi ya tizwiz, welcome to NMP, I hope you can find the help you need here :)

kittyk
09-03-09, 18:30
Hi Tizwiz....lots of people here to understand and help.xxx

Caridrum
09-03-09, 18:32
Welcome, Tiz:)

I had the same feelings, as we all have imagine!
We're all collectively in the same mindset an I'm glad you found the site.
I haven't been here that long myself but it's nice to just pop in every now an then, all friendly an there's always help at hand:)

Cari x

lorac
09-03-09, 18:32
Hi Tizwiz

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
09-03-09, 23:12
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us, you are certainly not alone. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

kittykat
10-03-09, 08:58
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here that really helps , take care xx

weeble40
10-03-09, 10:48
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx