PDA

View Full Version : Hello first time on here today

moomin1980
09-03-09, 18:06
hello everyone, I am suffering from anxiety, panic attacks and social phobia, I have suffered for about 15 years but it is taking over my life now, i am unable to work and am finding every day very tough .
Am really pleased to have found this site, coming to terms with what is happening to me has/is tough but great to know am not alone.

lorac
09-03-09, 18:27
Hi moomin

Welcome to the site, no you are not alone there are many on here who will understand how you feel. I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

kittyk
09-03-09, 18:28
Hi Moomin,you are certainly not alone.....there are some great people here tochat to. Regards xxx

Caridrum
09-03-09, 18:29
Exactly what Carol said, Moomin!

She welcomed me here too, y'know?:p

You're not alone and all these people can vouch for it, pop into chat sometime - always friendly - I'll be the one talking too much:)

Cari x

moomin1980
09-03-09, 20:28
thanks everyone am feeling welcome already xx

i hate panicking
09-03-09, 20:29
:welcome: moomin1980

tenpen
09-03-09, 20:49
hello I'm new to this very strange and i hope that this can help - I have just taken my first Cipralex will it help!!!

sunshine-lady
09-03-09, 23:10
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us, you are certainly not alone. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

kittykat
10-03-09, 08:56
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice here, i'm not sure about those meds but i'm sure someone will have had them before and will be able to advise you, maybe put a post under medication in the forum, hope this helps, take care xx

weeble40
10-03-09, 10:49
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx