PDA

View Full Version : Hi

claireB
10-03-09, 08:40
Hiya,
my name is claire i have been searching through the internet for a good few hours now, looking for a group or chat room for people who are taking xencial or thinking of doing so.
i have read so many horror stories about ths tablet, since i was percribed in last friday. i finally plucked up the courage to start taking them yesterday, and so far so good... no horrible accidents!
.... but as i dont know anyone taking them i was wondering if these "accidents" start a few days into taking them?
i realise they say you have to keep your fat content down, so that is excatly what i am going to do!
im 23 and desperate for another baby, my son is 4 now and i am beginning to blame my weight for baby no,2 not arriving yet.
i also am looking for anyone who maybe has pcos, and this could also be a reason why not.
... hopefully i will know tomorrow when my blood tests come back.
so if anyone has any advice for me it would be muchly appreciated.
thanks claire x

kittykat
10-03-09, 09:04
Hi there Claire and :welcome: to the site , a lot of good advice on here, maybe try posting under medication and someone should be able to give you some advice about that med,hope that helps a bit, there is also a good chatroom as well , take care xx

tayside lassie
10-03-09, 09:13
hiya claire and :welcome: ...

im sure you will find the info your looking for

weeble40
10-03-09, 10:46
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
11-03-09, 01:02
Hi Claire, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
11-03-09, 22:31
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

felipe
12-03-09, 20:51
Hiya Claire

What took you so long to join us? We've been waiting for you to say hello.
Now you've done that you can see we don't bite, judge or make fun of you!

Stick with us we're here to support you through good and darker times.

Philip

lorac
12-03-09, 21:04
Hi Claire

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:20
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx