PDA

View Full Version : I am from the US

vrwhitewolf77
10-03-09, 15:10
Hello. I am from Ny in the US. I am looking for fellow panic/ anxiety ridden people like me from other countries..... I have a daughter that will be 6 next week, I love the outdoors, gardening, hunting, walking, poetry, reading,...... just looking for friends across the globe.. ty you can email me at vrwhitewolf77@aol.com as well.. ty

susan c
10-03-09, 21:19
Hi,

You can get in touch anytime. I live in Scotland. Gimme a shout on susie500@msn.com.

Susan
xx

musicman65
07-07-10, 20:54
Hi,
US here as well, in IL and also have panic/anxiety disorder. I too love the outdoors hiking, though I don't get out as often as I'd like because of the anxiety. Thought I'd say hello and if you'd like to write back, I'll gladly reply. Thanks so much and take care.

musicman65

martin1976
07-07-10, 21:35
Hi vrwhitewolf77, I'm Martin from England and has suffered anxiety for years and would be happy to share experiences. My email is martinrawcliffe@hotmail.com message anytime..

susan c
08-07-10, 09:02
Hey all. Just thought I would let you all know my email address has changed so if anyone wants to get in touch it's now sjac@mail.com.

diane07
08-07-10, 09:18
It's lovely that people want to become friends and share their experiences, but can i just give you a reminder incase you are not aware, that this is an open forum, which means if you post your email add or personal information about yourselves, then anyone is able to google it outside of NMP.

di x