PDA

View Full Version : success,i think...

melanie
28-07-05, 12:54
hi there everyone just thought i would put a post on as yesturday i had what can only be described as the worlds worst day even had to get my parents down to keep me company as thought i would go loopy. i had phoned my partner and he was his usual comforting self,not,and told me to get over it!!!!!
anyway last night was dreading today as was gloing to be on my own with the kids and knew i would panic this morning but i didnt and i am so proud. i have not fully beaten anxiety i dont think i ever will maybe 98% recover but even after yesturday can honestly say you can pull yourself up and forget about past panics.
dont know if i wrote that for myself or everyone else but it has helped me hope it helps others!!!
mel[^]

melanie

lainey
28-07-05, 13:36
Hi Melanie

Well done you for beating the panic monster, keep positive mate and you are on the road to recovery!!
I am 98% better and like you feel I will never fully beat anxiety but I've put it way at the back of my mind and look forward every day.

Take care

Elaine x

seh1980
28-07-05, 13:52
Well done Melanie!! Just goes to show that it CAN be done :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
28-07-05, 14:25
Well done Mel I love positive stories, love Alexis,xx

carlin
28-07-05, 15:02
Hi Melanie,
You have done really well, it is hard work, but it can be done, keep at it and keep in touchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

melanie
28-07-05, 15:41
thanks for all the replies i always feel lousy when panicking and that i shouldnt let it happen but have realised nowadays it does pop up on its own accord.
hope everyone is having a good day.
mel xx

melanie

Mcched
30-07-05, 16:51
HI Mel

What a fantastic and positive story!!!!

Well done!!!

NIkki