PDA

View Full Version : been to docs

darkphantom
28-07-05, 15:37
been to docs today, i just feed up,he wants me to stop drinking for week cause my tum and liver are tender, so he says stop drinking then he can see if its the drink causeing the problem, how can i do that its dads anniversary coming up, plus he told me to stop taking the diazpan, cause i getting addictied, heck dont they want me to get well i need them so bad.
my diabeties is real bad after the blood tests, so all i had is nag nag nag, i wanted to hurt real bad, as fed up with my health it one prob after another, but lea stopped me when i texted her, she was good,
but i still feel bad, if my health that bad why dont they put me down like a dog.
sorry guys i just cracking again
susie

leo05
28-07-05, 16:15
hey susie i am and always will be here for you so trust me i know i may not always make sense but i know what i mean LOL
as for docs they are tryin to help you and i know how you mean when you say they nag at you but its them only trying to help and drinking will not help and diazipam you take to many i know that i know they are not good either esp if you drink with them i know the nxt few wks will be hard but you have me 100% ok

YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE A DOG CAUSE YOU ARE WORTH A LOT MORE JUST THINK OF ALL THE FUN WE WILL HAVE AGAIN SOON
[8D] [8D] [8D] [8D] [8D] [8D] [8D] [8D] [8D]

EmmaJane
28-07-05, 18:50
Hi Susie,
I agree with Leanne regarding the docs, if you want to talk, you can PM me and ill try and support you, through this hard time.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

nomorepanic
28-07-05, 19:58
Do you really have to get drunk at this occasion? I know you want to forget but drink is not the solution all the time.

It won't be easy - I had to give up for 3.5 weeks for some blood tests so I know how you feel but they are doing it for a reason.

You must look after yourself with diabetes as well so please try to make some changes in that area.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"