PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello to all!

felipe
10-03-09, 20:11
Hello!
I'm struggling with symptoms related to PTSD following a bad car accident last September. I've had a chance to look round some of the forums and get the sense that there is a lot of warm support, good advice and general sharing of good and bad times...
I look forward to sharing my thoughts and trials with other fellow newbies and those who are further down the track.
As I am a newbie, I apologise if I make afew errors along the road as I'm not all that familiar or comfortable with chat room etiquette yet! However I do want to be there for others as I hope they will be for me.
That's all for now. I will be back here soon.
Philip:scared15:

Utility
10-03-09, 21:18
Hello

You will find lots of info. and advice on this site.

kittykat
10-03-09, 22:34
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice and support on here, it helps a lot, take care xx

Patty
11-03-09, 01:22
Hi Philip, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time.

Best wishes :)

Veronica H
11-03-09, 08:04
:welcome: Phillip, glad that you have found us.

Veronica

felipe
11-03-09, 19:25
Thanks for the warm :welcome:

Philip

Vanilla Sky
11-03-09, 22:04
Welcome to NMP Phillip, hope to see you in chat sometime ! Love Paige x

i hate panicking
11-03-09, 22:17
:welcome:felipe x

sunshine-lady
11-03-09, 22:26
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:26
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

PoppyC
14-03-09, 15:57
Hi and Welcome! :welcome:
I have only been on the site for a while but find it to be a really good place, that is helping me a lot and I am so glad that it is here.
Sorry to hear about your accident and hopefully you will get a lot of help and support here for your PTSD.
Poppy