PDA

View Full Version : Is pressure a sign of anxiety or something serious?

panicagain
11-03-09, 01:20
Pressure not pain in throat and upper stomach and chest. I've had the pressure in the upper stomach and chest for about a week and just developed the throat pressure 2 days ago. Weird thing is it all "almost" went away today. Had a little bit of pressure but had some nausea too. Could it be anxiety or something wrong? I've been to the dr three times in the past two weeks and they've done blood tests, ekg, and pushed around on me but found nothing. What other tests should i have? If its serious would it be here all the time and get worse or could it get tolerable(hubby says it wouldn't get better, it would get worse and the tests woulda showed something) I've been googling what kind of tests that i can have a dr do but mostly it talks about blood tests:shrug: I just feel like they're missing something:weep: :weep: :weep: Feel like crying all the time
ETA: i also am getting pressure in my head too. Soooo, brain tumor? I feel like giving up

mickh555
11-03-09, 01:34
I used to think the doctors didn,t know what they were doing (and i saw a lot!)Now i know they were right.I know its not easy,but the key to getting better is to trust them when they say you have nothing wrong.