PDA

View Full Version : Writing a journal

fluffyfred
28-07-05, 21:18
Does anyone here write a journal?

I thought it was only something that teenage girls did, you know like writing about which boys/girls/teachers they fancied the pants off. I realised a couple of years ago that older people have them too...thanks Bridget!

I started to write one last night online, I went to visit my friend's journal and felt so inspired. Today I woke up feeling good and looked foward to writing in it tonight.

The best thing about it is that if I don't want to keep it anymore, I can delete it.

fluffyfred

seh1980
28-07-05, 21:19
I think it's a great idea!! I have one but don't write in it as much as I should. It's so nice to express everything at the end of a long day..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

fluffyfred
28-07-05, 21:53
I enjoyed writing in mine so much that I wrote another entry lol.

I just put anything that comes into my head and when I read it back, I feel a great sense of achievement.

I think it helps that I'm having a good time at work as well so the more people I share it with, the better it makes me feel.

leo05
17-08-05, 15:35
yeah i have one and all ways write in it as it can help to put things away at night and help you switch off your brain or just help you think clearly

Wannabeloved85
30-08-05, 14:20
hi, writing a journal is a great help!
I only did it through a course i did, it was suggested so i did. Its a real relief! i was thinking everyday i was getting worse, all i did was write down my anxiety level in situations in that day and boom i felt better just looking back after one week! a real positive boost!

Meg
30-08-05, 16:33
Hi

Writing in a journal is something we highly recommend as it helps on several layers as well as a record of how you are day to day...

Helping give you a record of progress
Releases emotion
Keeps things in persepective

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?