PDA

View Full Version : Literally, scared to death!!

bananas13
11-03-09, 07:12
So I accidentally stumbled upon an article about how people can literally get scared to death... like a giant adrenaline rush that's too much for your heart to handle. And, of course, I keep worrying about it...

I have horrible panic and anxiety and I have huge adrenaline rushes all the time... and I get beyond panicky and scared and NOW I'm all freaked out I'm going to scare myself to death!!

Somebody reassure me...

Veronica H
11-03-09, 08:16
:bighug1: You will not scare yourself to death, but you will keep sensitising your nerves if you do not tackle the panic anxiety which is causing you to dwell on these negative thoughts. What have you tried so far?

Veronica

xfilme
11-03-09, 11:31
I had a fright that sent me in to panic attacks so extreme for 3 weeks that patches of my hair turned white and the whites of my eyes turned blue... seriously.... I dont think you have anything to worry about here as the kind of fright they are talking about must be pretty extreme.... You dont hear of many people having a heart attack when the plane theyre on has to make an emergency landing, and Im thinking your fear is probably less than a person in a situation like that. I shouldnt worry hun, just come here when you are feeling naff and we will look after you xx