PDA

View Full Version : is this ever going away???

Judas Gamez
11-03-09, 11:31
it seems that i have made a huge improvement in my life with my anxiety/panic disorder.this may be long so bear with me...i went from having to sleep with a night light from staying awake till 12 at noon because i was afraid to sleep. I have had chest aches pins and needles, body twitches, stiff arms, dp and dr. I have felt like i was going crazy, losing my balance ect... It has all gone away except this annoying wierd head sensations that get me anxious. I feel like this is the worst feeling i have ever experienced in my life. It gives me head zaps and it just does not seem to go away and the worst part is that it seems to come an the most entertaining parts of my life such as eating and watching tv.could it be something else? Doc says no but i just dont believe it. Anyone else case to share there thoughts on this?

funkyfairy
11-03-09, 11:39
hi, similar experience.they come in fits and spurts,mine are like warm trickling feelings that rn over my head,then maybe pressured numb feelings sometimes,as you say come on at the oddest of times then ruin what you were doing,cos what is going on thoughts overtake.my doc says all due to anxiety?
i try to close my eyes for 5 mins or so small deep breaths and hope it will pass quickly.
xx