PDA

View Full Version : uneasiness in chest

sammyj
11-03-09, 14:40
I am sat here and it almost feels as though something is bouncing around inside my chest, it also seems to buzz and just feel like a weight is on it and feels like my hands are shaking though you cant pysically see much.Is this my anxiety? Which I have been suffering bad with lately over last few months and having panic attacks.I am always scared as dont know how to ever differentiate. I had blood tests which camback fine and doctor listend to my heart and said its normal.Can anxiety really make you a nervous wreck?

jbond1978
11-03-09, 14:49
Hi Sammyj

Indeed it can... I have been in your exact situation, and at times I still am. I still wonder if all this is due to anxiety, but worrying about it has a tendency, for me, to make the symptoms worse.

The bouncing may be palpitations which are normal and harmless. The shaking feeling/buzzing/trembling inside is also normal, but I don't know the exact reason.

Best of luck,

Jens

sammyj
11-03-09, 15:04
thanks JensI just hate the feeling, I try to cough to see if its my chest or lungs and I cant cough because I dont have one and just sounds like a pathetic attempt to cough! I can breath in deeply so the only thing I can think is the worst, is it cancer in my chest or something else horrible!I have just completely lost my trust and it all started when someone close recently passed away

JnJs_mom
11-03-09, 21:46
I get those too and when I start to worry again even though I had all the tests I come on here and read all the people talk about the same symptoms I have and how they are harmless. That really helps calm me down and then I barely notice them anymore. I definatly start to feel much worse when I start to worry though.