PDA

View Full Version : I got my little pink pills!

HappyNow
12-03-09, 00:14
Started my 10mg Propranolol today and it was like a magic switch!
I've been living with palpatations and stress from work for months now. After a nasty stress attack at work, I decided that I's had enough and took myself out of work to the Doc's.
About 3 weeks of the usual monitoring, ECGs, blood tests and soforth to rule out anything REALLY nasty, I got my pills.
I've taken them about 14 years ago for MEGA stress when I was running my own company and they were jsut the ticket.

I'm sure that there's a BIG placebo effect as I'm on the smallest dose there is, but I've had NO palps at ALL today, faced work full of confidence came out of a string of heavy meetings to find 110 unanswered emails... and hey, just got on with life.

Magic stuff... to anyone who's worried about trying these things out, then really you've got nothing to lose, and your WHOLE LIFE to gain!

SO Happy Now!

:yahoo:

urbanx
13-03-09, 12:33
Glad they've worked for you!
I'm exactly the same, use to have real bad palps. The worse pain I ever felt was laughing! I was scared of laughing too hard even, and was always on edge. It was like a switch, but also I notice 'another' improvement about 3 weeks after takening them too. Woo for the pink pill!

sarah7
13-03-09, 14:37
That's great they worked so well for you, sounds like you have a pretty hectic job going on. What you said is so right though, it really is your life you have to gain. After a few weeks on them I've totally settled into it all and I feel I can do whatever I want again.
I hope they keep working for you! :D

meeno
13-03-09, 17:34
Hi all, glad everyone's feeling so much better with the pink pills :D!
I too have experienced this, been on them for about a month and a half now and they have changed my life. I agree with urbanx, you do see more changes after you've taken them for a bit - so keep smiling!

HappyNow
13-03-09, 23:03
Glad they've worked for you!
I'm exactly the same, use to have real bad palps. The worse pain I ever felt was laughing! I was scared of laughing too hard even, and was always on edge. It was like a switch, but also I notice 'another' improvement about 3 weeks after takening them too. Woo for the pink pill!

'another' improvement??! LOL - you sure you're not taking the little BLUE pills? :blush: