PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Aarayan
12-03-09, 00:29
Hi, I'm Sarah, I'm 25 and I've suffered from depression of various levels of severity for nearly a decade. Recently I've stopped trying to pretend it's ok, and I've accepted I'm going to have to take medication for the forseeable future.

At the moment I'm in a pretty dark phase, but I'm still here and all in one piece and I'm doing my best to deal with it.

I'm here because I'm trying new treatments, such as Trazodone and a referral to the Community Mental Health team and I figure I need all the support I can get.

Depression aside, I'm into martial arts, pole-dancing, climbing and cycling and I'm getting divorced and trying to sell my house.

that's it, really!

Thanks guys

Sarah

Patty
12-03-09, 02:22
Hi Sarah, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

i hate panicking
12-03-09, 07:52
:welcome: sarah

Juppster
12-03-09, 08:13
Hi and welcome:yesyes:

kittykat
12-03-09, 08:41
Hi Sarah and :welcome: to the site, a lot of good advice on here that really helps, there is also a good chatroom as well, take care xx

sunshine-lady
12-03-09, 19:46
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

alisia
12-03-09, 19:51
Hi there Sarah and:welcome:

felipe
12-03-09, 20:29
Hiya

You are in good company here.
:welcome:

Philip
----------------------
Tomorrow give yourself permission to have warm thoughts.
Allow yourself time to revel in a memory or a fantasy.
Enjoy it and let its glow stay with you in any darker moments.

lorac
12-03-09, 22:25
Hi Sarah

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
14-03-09, 15:18
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx